Monday, October 9, 2017

Deb Tucker's Rulers added to the shop!

I'm so excited to add a few rulers from Deb Tucker's Studio 180 Design to my Etsy shop. 




You know I love a good HST unit, and I love how easy the Tucker Trimmer® is to read.




Got wings? Then you need the Wing Clipper® to trim them up!




Softly Circled uses the Corner Beam® ruler. I love making my pieces over sized and then trimming to the perfect size.




Gradient Stars uses the Corner Beam® AND the VBlock Trimmer® to make it's beautiful stars. 

I'm so excited to be able to offer these rulers to you and make it easier to pick up the patterns, and the rulers needed, all at the same time.

Happy Stitching!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.